Cookies are used on this website to make the site easier to use and to track the traffic patterns of visitors. We are operating an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, then you should adjust your web browser settings to disallow cookies.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is effective from 25 May 2018, if you give us your details or we already hold your details, we are obliged to make it clear how that data will be used and your rights in allowing us to hold your details, which may include your name, telephone number/s, address, email address and details of any books which you may want to buy or sell or want information about or any books you may have bought from or sold to me or asked about in the past.
Clitheroe Books (also trading as Roundstone Books) exists for the purpose of buying and selling of secondhand and new books and for the giving of related advice.
If you give us your details or use the contact form on this website, you agree that
- we can use those details for the above purposes; and
- we can contact you by email, phone, text or post.
- see your details at any time; and
- ask for them to be corrected or destroyed.
- make every effort to ensure your details are kept secure. No personal details are stored digitally;
- destroy your details once the purpose has been achieved, unless you agree otherwise; and
- not share your details with anyone except with your express permission.
Updated 15 May 2018